Five questions for the calm before the storm.
- Insiders know that the invention of the popular hurricane cocktail is credited to what New Orleans tavern owner?
- What is the name of the 14th century Boccaccio work in which ten youths fleeing plague-ridden Florence tell 100 tales overs the course of ten days?
- What is the name for the annular region of a hurricane where the highest winds and most severe weather occur?
- The character pictured below, also named Florence, was one of three female characters to perform a particular job on a workplace sitcom that aired on NBC from 1984 to 1992. Give the first name of either of the other two.
- Mark Richt is currently the head football coach at the University of Miami. Where was his previous coaching position, where he served from 2001 to 2015?
- Pat O’Brien
- The Decameron
- Selma, Rosalind / Roz
- University of Georgia
Please use spoiler tags if you play along in the comments.