No more apologies. We’re all just going to have to accept that I’m only going to do these when I have time. But I have time today. Thanks, Hurricane Florence.
FWIW: On my personal blog, this is episode #144 of Shoeless Trivia, hence the theme.
- Which book of the Bible contains accounts of Jesus healing a total of 11 lepers?
- Survivalist Burt Gummers, played by Michael Gross, is the only character to appear in every iteration of what film and TV franchise?
- What word referring to an inflammation of connective tissue is used both in a medical diagnosis involving early morning foot pain as well as one involving flesh eating bacteria?
- The uppercase letter ß that appears in German words such as groß originated as a ligature of of specialized forms of what two letters from the standard Roman alphabet?
- What word has been redacted from the headstone seen in the photograph below, taken at Prospect Hill Cemetery in Baltimore?
- s, z
Please use spoiler tags if you play along in the comments.