So yeah. Long time no trivia. Lots of little reasons that amount to I have had other stuff going on, but with the Learned League season starting up again it seems like a good time to try and get back in the habit. I won’t necessarily get back to five days a week right away, but I’ll do my best.
- The United States acquired much of the land now a part of the states Arizona, California, New Mexico, Texas, and other thanks to what 1848 treaty that ended the Mexican American War?
- The flag representing what nation has been obscured in the image below?
- “Nevada Day, Part 1” and “Nevada Day, Part 2” are the names of two episodes of what short-lived television series? Other episode titles include “The Cold Open”, “The West Coast Delay”, and “What Kind of Day Has It Been?”
- Camelback Ranch, Surprise Stadium, and Goodyear Ballpark are all venues associated with a series of informal sporting events with what botanical nickname?
- Name the photographer responsible for the well known image seen below. The photograph was taken in 1936 in Nipomo, California.
- Treaty of Guadalupe Hidalgo
- Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip
- Cactus League
- Dorothea Lange
Please use spoiler tags if you play along in the comments.