For a change, the photos in today’s round are my own, from a visit to Seattle in 2015.
- The photo below was taken at a Seattle museum dedicated to the work of what artist?
- Name the fictional coffee shop frequented by Frasier and Niles Crane.
- What supergroup formed in 1990 as a tribute to Andrew Wood contained members of both Soundgarden and Pearl Jam?
- What is Seattle’s most popular tourist destination? Its name is redacted several times in the image below.
- What two-word cnidarian-inspired term did SNL’s Stefon use to describe the hairstyle sported by Marshawn Lynch when he played for the Seahawks?
- Dale Chihuly
- Cafe Nervosa
- Temple of the Dog
- Pike Place Market
- football jellyfish
Please use spoiler tags if you play along in the comments.