Full disclosure: I haven’t posted trivia this week because most of my free time has been spent playing Horizon Zero Dawn. Hence, this round.
- The word robot comes from the word robota, which means “forced labor” in what language. The word first appeared in a 1920 play by Karel Čapek, but it was actually Čapek’s brother Josef who coined it.
- In 2009 book How to Build a Dinosaur, paleontologist Jack Horner suggests that it might be possible to effectively resurrect certain dinosaurs by manipulating the genes in what specific extant animal?
- Name the robot seen below, who became the best friend to another science fiction hero about the same time Luke Skywalker was meeting C3PO and R2D2.
- “Feel The Pain” was a modest 1994 hit for what alt rock band led by J Mascis?
- What trait is shared by the space faring human and robot seen below? Both images have been redacted to obscure this trait.
- Dinosaur Jr.
- made in Canada