Fungus is literally the first thing that popped into my head when I sat down and asked myself what my topic today should be.
- The screenshot below was taken in Zangarmarsh, a locale in what popular online game?
- Reindeer moss is not a moss at all but instead a species of what composite organism formed by algae or cyanobacteria living among the filaments of fungi?
- A book store located at 142 Portabello Road and a flat with blue door are two of the significant locations in what 1999 romantic comedy?
- What word whose meaning actually applies more broadly in chemistry and biology is used in brewing to described the process of yeast sticking together and sinking to the bottom of the vessel with fermentation is complete?
- What author, best known for his food books such as The Omnivore’s Dilemma, explores the science of psychedelic drugs (including magic mushrooms) in How to Change Your Mind?
- World of Warcraft
- Notting Hill
- Michael Pollan
Please use spoiler tags if you play along in the comments.