Still feeling literary after Monday’s round, so here’s another bookish round for the young at heart.
- The novels Go Ask Alice, Dear Mr. Henshaw, The Perks of Being a Wallflower, and Monster most notably have what in common?
- After tackling bras and first periods with Margaret, Judy Blume took on erections and wet dreams with Tony in what 1971 novel?
- According to the American Library Association, And Tango Makes Three, a picture book based on a true story, was among the most frequently challenged books from 2006 to 2010. What kind of animal is Tango?
- The title of what 2008 John Greene novel refers to a number of municipalities that share a certain characteristic, but in particular to Agloe, New York?
- What is the name of this character, who hates railroad-train pajamas?
- epistolary format
- Then Again, Maybe I Won’t
- Paper Towns
Please use spoiler tags if you play along in the comments.