I’ve done business questions here and there before, but never a whole category. Let’s see how it goes.
- The images below reference several aspects of the (ongoing) life and career of an actor featured in a series of commercials for what telecommunications company?
- Chux, introduced by Johnson & Johnson in 1948, is generally considered to be one of the first mass-market examples of what disposable product?
- What large and profitable conglomerate’s subsidiaries include GEICO and Dairy Queen? Originally formed from the merger of two textile companies, the company shut down its last mill in 1985.
- A chemical analysis performed in the 1800s determined that this product contained (among other things) 0.11% uncombined alkali, 0.28% carbonates, and 0.17% mineral matter. What is it?
- When alphabetized by stock symbol, what component company of the Dow Jones Industrial Average is last?
- AT&T (Milana Vayntrub)
- Berkshire Hathaway
- Ivory soap
- ExxonMobil (XOM)
Please use spoiler tags if you play along in the comments.