No time like the present.
- What Pulitzer-prize winning conservative columnist and pundit (and Harvard trained psychiatrist) died this week at the age of 68?
- What U.S. brand is most closely associated with the company that just replaced General Electric as part of the Dow Jones Industrial Index?
- What six word sentiment is printed on the back of the green jacket seen in the redacted image below?
- Name either of the two African nations whose leaders survived attacks with explosives on June 23.
- What is the stage name of the recently slain Florida rapper whose track “Sad!” topped the Billboard Hot 100 this week?
- Charles Krauthammer
- Walgreens (Walgreens Boots Alliance)
- I really don’t care. Do u?
- Zimbabwe, Ethiopia
Please use spoiler tags if you play along in the comments.