I was going to do another round of LGBT+ trivia on Friday to close out Pride Month, but there was a minor dust up at Learned League yesterday over a temporarily rainbowfied version of the usual logo, and that inspired me to go ahead and do this today.
- Who is starring as Freddy Mercury in the upcoming Queen biopic Bohemian Rhapsody (not b0hem1@n_rhaps.0dy)?
- A junk food laden diet is just one piece of evidence the legal team for Harvey Milk assassin Dan White used to successfully argue that at the time of the murder White suffered from diminished capacity due to severe depression. By what two word name has this infamous legal strategy come to be known?
- Name the man pictured here, who in 2014 became the first openly gay athlete to play for any of the four major North American sports leagues.
- Babbette is the middle name of what cookbook author and longtime companion of Gertrude Stein whose cannabis brownies play a pivotal role in a 1968 Peter Sellers film?
- Cal (sometimes Calliope), a person born with a condition known as 5α-Reductase deficiency, is the protagonist of what 2002 Jeffrey Eugenides novel that is set in Michigan, not south-east England?
- Rami Malek
- Twinkie defense
- Jason Collins
- Alice B. Toklas
Please use spoiler tags if you play along in the comments.