I should do at least one of these during Pride month; maybe I’ll do more.
- Jughead Jones, comics most prominent asexual, has a younger sister with what deliciously ridiculous nickname?
- The (slightly redacted) lyrics below are taken from a what Weird Al song with a three letter title, a White Stripes pastiche though not a direct song parody?
*redacted* won the Tour de France with two flat tires and a missing chain
He trained a rattlesnake to do his laundry, I’m telling you the man was insane
He could rip out your beating heart, and show it to you before you died
Everyday he’d make the host of Match Game give him a piggyback ride
Yeah, two hour piggyback ride, giddy up Gene
- What American cartoonist drew the long running comic series from which the panels below (part of a longer strip) were taken?
- What was the name of the primary plaintiff in the 2003 Supreme Court decision that nullified laws banning same sex behavior in Texas and 13 other states?
- Since 2016, transgender actor Elliot Fletcher (seen below, on the left) has had recurring roles on three US television series. Name any one of them.
- Alison Bechdel
- (John) Lawrence
- The Fosters, Shameless, Faking It