For a fairly self-indulgent trivia related (and not, as you might assume, sexual) reason, the theme today is 96.
- The single “96 Tears” was originally recorded in 1966 by what puzzling group that features neither Kenny McCormick nor his alter ego.
- What notable individual was born on July 5, 1996 at the Roslin Institute in Midlothian, Scotland?
- 96 is the atomic number of what radioactive element, the only one to be named for two different people?
- STS-96 was a Space Shuttle mission flown by what orbiter that shares its name with with vessels commanded by James Cook and Gabriel Lorca?
- What 1981 Wolfgang Peterson film, though fictional, is based on a real vessel known as U-96?
- Question Mark and the Mysterians
- Dolly the Sheep
- Das Boot