Weirdly, I almost did this category last Thursday and then got a Lovecraft question at trivia that night.
- The plaque seen below can be found in what US city?
- Graboids, which bear more than a passing resemblance to Brian Lumley’s cthonians, are the main antagonists of what comedy-horror franchise?
- Henry Armitage, Francis Morgan, and Herbert West are all academics associated with what institution of higher learning?
- What tome, supposedly written by Abdul Alhazred but actually invented by Lovecraft for his stories, is often referenced in other works of supernatural horror, such as the Evil Dead movies?
- Featuring beasties even more terrifying to contemplate than a grue, The Lurking Horror was a 1987 Lovecraft-inspired PC game that was developed and published by what company?
- Providence, RI
- Miskatonic University
Please use spoiler tags if you play along in the comments.