Hopefully everyone is having a good day. The weather’s getting hotter (a lot hotter), and a holiday weekend is coming up, which means time with family. Fingers crossed that no one has to deal with too much “drama” in the days to come, but hey, Solo: A Star Wars Story is also coming out this week, and that’s nice.
May everyone have a great Memorial Day weekend, and may everyone have an equally great summer in the weeks to come. Best wishes to all of you! You deserve the best.
If you’ve never been here until now, this is a place for “serious” discussions. And they don’t have to be “sad” things either. Sexuality, masturbation, concern of relatives and friends, other issues–all are fair game here.
So, without further ado, here are the (current) guidelines:
1. Be respectful. That goes without saying.
2. Keep discussions “serious.” We have plenty of other places to joke around around here, but sometimes people are in a place when they’re in a need for a hug instead of a yuk.
3. Try your best not to make anyone feel worse. In other words, if someone says “I’m worried Trump is going to start a war overseas,” don’t respond by saying, “Yeah, he’s definitely going to.”
4. If politics and/or religion are brought up, do not try to turn the conversation into an argument. We have other threads for that. This is a safe space and should please be treated as such.
5. I’m not a leader bean, so tend to the mods if there are any issues, but I’m pretty confident that everyone will be nice here.
6. If you bring up something controversial and don’t wish to have it turn into a debate, please say “I’m not looking for a debate here.” If someone says this in their post, everyone please respect that.
Well, that’s it. Have a nice night, everyone!