Honestly, the theme was just the first thing that popped into my head. Let’s see what kind of questions I write.
- When Taco Bell introduced breakfast service in 2014, its ad campaign featured testimonials from a number of men with what name?
- The image below suggests an example of what type of word, the common term for which was coined by English dramatist Ben Jonson?
- Musical artist Taco’s 1982 cover of “Puttin’ on the Ritz” made what then 95-year-old the oldest living songwriter to have a top ten hit on the Billboard Hot 100 chart?
- Jorma Taccone is a founding member of what musical / sketch comedy trio?
- National Taco Day is celebrated in what month that saw (in 1957) the launch of the Sputnik I satellite?
- Ronald McDonald
- Irving Berlin
- The Lonely Island