A 100% Avenger free round.
- The surprising fact that there are different “sizes” of infinity and that in particular there are more real numbers than rational numbers was proved by what German mathematician who as far as we know never sang in a synagogue?
- Joan of Arc supposedly received visions that she used to inspire the French army during what war?
- Pinkerton agent Booker DeWitt is the protagonist of what video game sequel that received near rapturous reviews when it was released in 2013?
- The two detectives pictured below are grooving to a song recorded in 1970 by what artist?
- Much of David Foster Wallace’s novel Infinite Jest is set at a school nominally dedicated to what (real) sport?
- Georg Cantor
- 100 Years War
- Bioshock Infinite
- Edwin Starr
Please use spoiler tags if you play along in the comments.