It’s not just for flying over any more.
- “Herky” is the name of the avian mascot of what school?
- Name the late game designer and long time Wisconsin resident whose cartoon avatar is seen below.
- South Dakota is home to such items as a fire starting cowbell once owned by Catherine O’Leary and Mata Hari’s seductive stockings in what Syfy series that aired between 2009 and 2014?
- In 1990 David Bawden of Delia, Kansas declared that he had been elected to what prestigious position?
- Mathematically speaking, what is the shape of the Gateway Arch in St. Louis, Missouri?
- University of Iowa
- Gary Gygax
- Warehouse 13
- (inverted) (weighted) catenary
Please use spoiler tags if you play along in the comments.