I was going to do a different theme for today, but I totally spaced on it.
- The word protomartyr is sometimes used to refer to what Christian saint, whose death by stoning is described in the Bible in the eighth chapter of the book of Acts?
- Name any two of the three men represented in the carving seen below, which can be found on Stone Mountain in Georgia.
- What is the name of for the crystalline form of aluminum oxide that comprises the gemstones known as rubies and sapphires?
- What Bob Dylan song features the lyrics “But I would not feel so all alone / Everybody must get stoned”?
- What award winning movie from 2014 features Edward Norton, Zach Galifianakis, and Emma Stone?
- Saint Stephen
- Robert E. Lee, Jefferson Davis, Thomas “Stonewall” Jackson
- “Rainy Day Women #12 & 35”
- Birdman or (The Unexpected Virtue of Ignorance)
Please use spoiler tags if you play along in the comments.