I know some of these rounds are cruelly difficult, but this one is downright cold blooded.
- The common basilisk can’t turn you to stone but does have what other remarkable ability as reflected in its Spanish name, largato Jesus Cristo?
- What is the name of the crocodile-headed god of Egyptian mythology?
- In the image below, the gila monsters are menacing a dog owned by what mystery solving gymnastics coach?
- In the book Tales of a Fourth Grade Nothing and its sequels, what is the name of Peter Hatcher’s dog?
- Which of these snakes is venomous?
- run on water
- Mr. T
- B (A – king snake, B – coral snake)
Please use spoiler tags if you play along in the comments.