In honor of the sturm und drang generated over at Learned League by a couple of tasty questions this week, let’s chow down on some fast food trivia.
- Who was the first actor to play Ronald McDonald? Rain or shine, we’ll be wishing him a very happy 100th birthday on March 7, 2034.
- The image below shows the original location for what national fast food chain? There are still several Dwarf House branded locations around Atlanta that serve a selection of diner food in addition to the chain’s usual menu.
- “Roshambo”, “Do the YMCA”, and “Lay egg” are just a few of the more than 300 commands understood by what character who performed for visitors’ amusement on a (simulated) webcam? The character and website were part of a 2004 viral marketing campaign for a new sandwich from Burger King.
- The unholy union seen below exists because both brands are owned (along with Pizza Hut and WingStreet) by the same Fortune 500 company. What is its slightly manipulative corporate name?
- Clara Peller, a manicurist and character actress from Chicago, was mostly closely associated with what interrogative advertising slogan?
- Willard Scott
- Subservient Chicken
- Yum! (Brands)
- “Where’s the beef?”
Please use spoiler tags if you play along in the comments.