Back to traditional Wednesday fare this week.
- What state saw the first death attributed to an autonomous vehicle when an Uber-operated car struck a pedestrian?
- Who has Donald Trump appointed to replace Gary Cohn as Director of the National Economic Council? This person’s former TV job was on CNBC, not Friends.
- The image below shows a model of a protein with a number of prominent curls in its structure. For what child actress has this protein been named? Scientists from Australia recently announced that this protein, found in platypus milk, may have important antibacterial properties.
- To fill the retail gap left by Toys “R” Us going out of business, Strategic Marks LLC has said that it will open a number of stores for the 2018 holiday season under what brand, a former mall staple?
- What Swedish actress has taken over Lara Croft-ing duties from Angelina Julie in the newly rebooted Tomb Raider film franchise?
- Larry Kudlow
- Shirley Temple
- KB Toys
- Alicia Vikander
Please use spoiler tags if you play along in the comments.