I know it’s a bit early for baseball trivia, but what are you gonna do?
- What spicy actor and former man-animal starred as Roger Maris in HBO’s 2001 docudrama 61*?
- What Dodgers southpaw and three time Cy Young award winner has donated hundreds of thousands of dollars towards building and sustaining children’s homes in Zambia?
- On October 17, 1989, Game 3 of the World Series was canceled due to 6.9 magnitude earthquake that affected fans of both competing teams. The series resumed on October 27 and concluded on October 28. What team won the series in a sweep?
- The (slightly redacted) logo shown below was only used for one season before the team moved to a different city and changed its name. Under what name does this team play now?
- Terry Cashman’s 1981 song “Talkin’ Baseball” is sometimes known by an alternative title taken from the last line of the song’s chorus. That line refers to three men by their first names. What position were all three known for playing?
- Barry Pepper
- Clatyton Kershaw
- Oakland Athletics
- Milwaukee Brewers
- center field
Please use spoiler tags if you play along in the comments.