Wednesday is (usually) current events day.
- One of the stranger things to happen during Super Bowl LII was a series of surprise commercials for Tide featuring what Hellboy actor?
- It’s not a dicey financial instrument but a way of the increasing a semi-automatic weapon’s rate of fire. President Trump recently signed a memorandum directing the Attorney General to regulate what specific type of gun modification?
- What casino and hotel magnate stepped down as CEO of his eponymous company following a series of sexual misconduct accusations against him that came to light in early 2018?
- On February 1, 2018 Morgan Geyser was sentenced to 40 years in a mental institution for a crime she committed in 2014. What Internet meme is associated with her crime?
- Elon Musk answered the aged old question of what to do with an old car by launching his own Tesla Roadster into space as the payload for SpaceX test of what reusable launch vehicle, currently the most powerful rocket in operation?
- David Harbour
- bump stock
- Steve Wynn
- Slender Man
- Falcon Heavy
If you play along in the comments, please use spoiler tags.