No old round today.
- Cyril Ramaphosa took office on February 15 as the President of what country? His predecessor resigned following years of legal battles and accusations of corruption.
- Who just became the oldest woman ever (at age 33) to win a medal in alpine skiing in the Winter Olympics? She adds her Pyeongchang bronze to the gold and bronze medals she won in Vancouver in 2010.
- What politician’s name has been redacted from the image below?
- First Kodak, next the world? What country is launching its own cryptocurrency, backed by its oil reserves, to prop up its economy in the face of massive inflation?
- A dog with a strong ant-squirrel agenda has been barred from running for governor of what state? A number of teenage boys (stances on squirrels unknown) remain on the ballot.
- South Africa
- Lindsey Vonn
- Marco Rubio