Praise the snow, respect to the united Korea and welcome to another thread of darker, gayer, different and therefore better Winter Olympics! The amazing opening ceremony is behind us and it is time to kick off things properly! What is in the store this time around?
- Curling continues to curl with two mixed-pair events, furthermore proving that it will be always on
- Men’s snowboard slopestyle will have qualifications
- Speedskating will feature qualifications and first rounds for both men and women, followed by men’s finals
- Women’s ice hockey: Japan will face the team of Tre Kronor, while Swiss army will take on Korea
- Men’s luge
- Women’s cross-country
- Women’s 3000 speedskating
- Women’s biatlon sprint
- Men’s speedskating, short track
- Men’s ski jump, normal
Complete program: https://www.olympic.org/pyeongchang-2018/results/en/general/daily-schedule-date=2018-02-10.htm
Where to watch?
https://olympics.cbc.ca/index.html http://www.bbc.com/sport/live-guide https://www.olympic.org/news/pyeongchang-2018-day-by-day
Good luck to all participating nations! I shall appear (hopefully) for ice hockey and some other events! Be nice to each other, no inverted tricks and make sure to promote, discuss, cheer and enjoy people falling face-first into snow!
(P.S.: I managed to screw date of the previous thread. So far so good, huh?)