„Fishsticks! Fishsticks! Goddamnit, who tells him this shit?!?“
The aides storm into the empty oval office, infuriated about the newest transgressions of the President.
„Did he mean it metaphorically or does he really believe that all citizens of Denmark are actually talking fishsticks?“, asked one of them puzzled. „You know in your heart the answer to this question“, sighed another.
„And what does he mean by „Robert Mueller is actually Hillary in disguise“?“
„You know in your heart the answer to this question“, rings out again. „His evidence is that they have never been seen together.“
Things had been going well for a while, after all of the old aides were swiftly fired for sexual misconduct and all of the 20 new aides took up their new positions in the White House. Telling the President that his phone was permanently wiretapped by Obama and he better not touch it, worked well to keep him from tweeting out insanity, and confined in his bedroom, happily sedated by fast food and Fox News around the clock, the potential apocalypse seemed to be thwarted. The Republicans where now free to implement their agenda of tax breaks for the rich, healthcare for no one and a wall for the Mexican border without any real obstacles.
But things had changed in recent days. The President started to use his phone again, he behaved significantly more impulsive again, it dawned on all the aides that there must be secretly liberal traitors among them, whispering into the President’s ear, trying to torpedo the agenda. There was even the emerging rumour that Steve Kannon, one of the President’s former, most dangerous aides, walked among them after extensive cosmetic surgery, hellbent on getting monstrous vengeance for his ouster by seducing the President into pushing the nuclear button and making the world go up in flames.
They needed a plan. And fast. And if necessary, it had to include bloodletting.
Welcome to Werewolf 52: All The President’s Chicken McNuggets
- The President is notoriously volatile and erratic and he has the nuclear button in his bedroom where he is locked up. If his spirit – which is ranked on a scale from 0 to 10 – hits rock bottom, there is no doubt he will use it. If this happens, both Republicans and Liberals lose and the SK wins.
- Various random news events will affect his spirit throughout the days and both factions will have to work together to keep it up. Also, the demise of his aides will affect his mood negatively or positively as well, depending on how much he liked or disliked the aide. Additionally, the SK has a few bombshells he can unleash throughout the game (only one per day).
- Besides some events that will also affect the President’s spirit positively, there is only one way to keep him happy: Through a never ending stream of fast food. At various times per day (up to 3 times) the President will demand two aides to go get some for him.
- A random group of 3 to 5 aides will be available for the task and the aides decide among themselves within a certain time frame through upvotes which two of this group to send (or the option “Nobody”, which will lower the spirit by 1 point).
- The two players chosen get to decide privately in their QTs if they want to kill the other player.
- However, this only matters when they are part of competing factions. If two republicans are sent, they return with two servings of food and the President’s spirit is raised by 2 points. If two liberals are sent, the same happens, no matter what their answers in the QTs are. Keep in mind though that every vote to kill the other player results in no gained spirit point.
- If players from competing factions are sent and one decides to attack the other, the attacked player will not return to the White House. If both want to kill one another, a coin toss will decide who gets to return.
- A supply run that ends up with only one player returning will have no effect on raising the President’s spirit. However, the missing aide also doesn’t affect his mood.
- The faction of the aides who go missing will not be revealed.
- Various powers can screw with the mechanics throughout the game.
- There are several day and night powers that will be handed out in addition to the special roles that do already exist. Make sure to check your QTs at the beginning of day and night, because there might be a little surprise in there.
- Feel free to ask questions here or in your private QT.
- Here’s a mini-wiki QT with some common terminology and rules for the Avocado’s version of Werewolf/Mafia. Refer to it if needed, especially if you’re a new player.
- You vote for the daily lynch candidate by replying to the very first comment, appropriately titled VOTE THREAD. It is easy to find if you sort comments by oldest. To change or withdraw your vote, simply post another reply. DO NOT EDIT OR DELETE ANY VOTE. Only votes posted as a direct reply to the official VOTE THREAD will count.
- DO NOT EDIT POSTS even if you made a grammatical error that is haunting you. Rather, read through and think carefully about your comment before posting it. Editing a post may get you mod-killed, and that would be sad.
- DO NOT QUOTE OR POST A SCREENSHOT FROM A QT TO THE MAIN DAY OPEN THREAD (OT) OR SHARED QT. You are free to make claims about your powers and alignment wherever, but those claims will not be confirmed or denied by the moderator.
- If you have questions that may reveal sensitive information, you can ask them in your individual QT. You are encouraged to ask questions about the rules of the game, how your powers work, and whatever else comes to mind.
- Roleplay is encouraged but not a requirement.
- Attack arguments, not people. Players have different playing styles; be accommodating to them. Remember, it’s just a game; have fun!
- Please make sure to make at least 5 posts per day, so that the other players know that you are still active. Long periods of no posts without notice may lead to you getting replaced by a backup player. (Jake and Hols are exempted from this rule today, because there are somehow more important things than playing Werewolf.)
12 x Republican Aides
1 x Republican Doctor – Gets to protect one player per night.
1 x Republican Detective – Gets to investigate 1 player per night to reveal their faction
1 x Serial Killer – One night kill per night / invincible on supply runs / turns up town when investigated by the Detective
3 x Liberal Aides – The scum faction gets one night kill per night. They share a QT.
1 x Liberal Doctor – Gets to protect one player per night.
1 x Liberal Recruiter – Gets to make a recruitment every other night, starting with Night 2
1. LetItSnowen1120 / LeeAnn Stevens
2. InnDEEEEEEEEEEEED / Indy Graham
3. Smapti Jones / Krugerrand Paul
4. HappiestMann@Uriab / Johann Lichmann
5. E-Dog / Jumpin’ Jeb
6. Gubna Flunto
7. Subsaharan / Clarence Carson IV
8. Terrible Renegade LibraryLass / Tammy E. Rutherford
9. Clodia / Lisa Lyndon
10. Annanomally in Hawkins / Pauline Aryan
11. El Marinero / Beauregard Inné the Third,
12. Onan the Barbarian / Jeffrey Wayne Bundy
13. Captain Video / Jefferson Smith
14. April Ludgate-Karate-Dwyer / Judy Hitler
15. Spiny Creature / Braeleigh “Caeleigh” Maguire
16. forget_it_jake / Craig T. Nelson
17. Liz156 / Liz Nelson
18. TCRM / Tokamak Romney
19. HolsIsATuringFanGirl / Rachel Smith
20. Mello Yello Enthusiast / Clem Tread
Days typically last for 24 hours. Nights…I don’t know yet. I’ll figure it out.
Day 1 ends 01:00pm EST, February 2nd, or when a majority lynch vote is reached.
The President is in a good mood today. He begins his day of eating and TV watching with a spirit of 8 out of 10.