The good Doctor Canard was beginning to feel hopeless. They were making very little progress finding the murderers, and time was running out. The people were running out.
All the way home, he pored over his notepad, his chickenscratch somehow legible to himself. He, like his departed friend, had started with “Moutard” “Oak Tree” and “Wolves?” written at the top of the first page, and a list of names crossed off one by one.
He wandered home, and sat down to ponder, forgetting even to eat. Just about midnight, he had an epiphany and sprang to his feet, “Zut alors! I have missed one little thing!”
More important than the suspect he had overlooked was the fact that he had forgotten to lock his door, letting in anyone with enough thumbs to work a doorknob. The two wolves managed after much difficulty to let themselves in.
Dr. Duck has died. He was Vanilla Town
– Do not comment here unless you are playing and alive. You can comment here to get a link to the graveyard.
– Do not edit or delete posts for any reason. I will know.
– Do not quote directly from QT or post screenshots. You may paraphrase if you are claiming a specific role, but direct quoting is not allowed.
– If you have any questions about your role or gameplay, I recommend asking me in your QT. I may answer publicly, but it’s best to avoid asking any questions that might reveal your role.
– Refrain from discussing this game outside official game posts and QT threads. When a day is ended, I will declare “twilight” at which point game discussion should end in that thread. It will resume in the next Day Phase when it is posted.
– Be nice. We’re all friends here.
Day Phase: The day will proceed until either a simple majority is reached (50% of active players +1) or the time runs out (see the end of this post for a countdown timer).
Voting: Vote for the player you wish to lynch. Sort by oldest to find the vote thread, and reply directly to my comment. Votes not submitted as direct replies may not be accurately counted. You may change or withdraw your vote at any time by submitting a new reply to my vote thread post. “No Vote” and “No Lynch” are valid, separate choices. If a majority of active voters vote for any single candidate (or “No Lynch”), the day ends early. “No Lynch” only takes effect in this case, otherwise, the player with the most votes at the end of the day is lynched.
Role Play and Characters: If you wish to play a character, that’s cool, but not required. I will try to keep track of character names if you chose to do so.
11 5 Vanilla Town – Your only power is your vote.
1 Cop (town-aligned) – Each night phase, the cop submits a name to be investigated. I will secretly reveal the target’s alignment to the cop. The cop may reveal this information at their leisure.
4 2 Wolves – Each night phase, the wolves will agree on a player to kill.
Town wins when all wolves are eliminated. Wolves win when the number of town is equal to or less than wolves.
When players are killed, by any means, their role will be revealed (e.g. Colonel Mustard has died. He was Vanilla Town).
Sample Vanilla Town QT Message:
Welcome to the village. You are Vanilla Town. Your only power is your vote in the day thread. You win when all werewolves have been eliminated.
RiverSong – killed Night Five – Town
Dr. Duck – killed Night Six – Town
The Bill McNeil – killed Night Four – Cop
PlatypusBasileus – lynched Day Five – Town
GeorgeFayne – lynched Day Two – Town
Pulprobot – lynched Day Six – Town
Smapti Jones – lynched Day Three – Wolf
Cuttles – killed Night Two – Town
Dianoga’s One Good Eye – killed Night One – Town
Shinichiki (replacing Werdup)
RobertPostsChild – killed Night Three – Town
Captain Video – lynched Day Four – Wolf