Robert Macklin wasted no time after the hanging in beginning his next investigation. There were still two werewolves unaccounted for, and come hell or high water, he was determined to find them. He donned his darkest coat, put on a hat that would obscure his face, and headed out into the night.
Macklin was unaffected by the late Captain’s final attempt at intimidation. It’ll take a lot more than eye contact to stop Robert Macklin, he thought. It would, indeed, take something more like two furious beasts tearing him to shreds.
The Real Bill McNeal has died. He was the Cop
– Do not comment here unless you are playing and alive. You can comment here to get a link to the graveyard.
– Do not edit or delete posts for any reason. I will know.
– Do not quote directly from QT or post screenshots. You may paraphrase if you are claiming a specific role, but direct quoting is not allowed.
– If you have any questions about your role or gameplay, I recommend asking me in your QT. I may answer publicly, but it’s best to avoid asking any questions that might reveal your role.
– Refrain from discussing this game outside official game posts and QT threads. When a day is ended, I will declare “twilight” at which point game discussion should end in that thread. It will resume in the next Day Phase when it is posted.
– Be nice. We’re all friends here.
Day Phase: The day will proceed until either a simple majority is reached (50% of active players +1) or the time runs out (see the end of this post for a countdown timer).
Voting: Vote for the player you wish to lynch. Sort by oldest to find the vote thread, and reply directly to my comment. Votes not submitted as direct replies may not be accurately counted. You may change or withdraw your vote at any time by submitting a new reply to my vote thread post. “No Vote” and “No Lynch” are valid, separate choices. If a majority of active voters vote for any single candidate (or “No Lynch”), the day ends early. “No Lynch” only takes effect in this case, otherwise, the player with the most votes at the end of the day is lynched.
Role Play and Characters: If you wish to play a character, that’s cool, but not required. I will try to keep track of character names if you chose to do so.
11 7 Vanilla Town – Your only power is your vote.
1 Cop (town-aligned) – Each night phase, the cop submits a name to be investigated. I will secretly reveal the target’s alignment to the cop. The cop may reveal this information at their leisure.
4 2 Wolves – Each night phase, the wolves will agree on a player to kill.
Town wins when all wolves are eliminated. Wolves win when the number of town is equal to or less than wolves.
When players are killed, by any means, their role will be revealed (e.g. Colonel Mustard has died. He was Vanilla Town).
Sample Vanilla Town QT Message:
Welcome to the village. You are Vanilla Town. Your only power is your vote in the day thread. You win when all werewolves have been eliminated.
The Bill McNeil – killed Night Four – Cop
GeorgeFayne – lynched Day Two – Town
Smapti Jones – lynched Day Three – Wolf
Cuttles – killed Night Two – Town
Dianoga’s One Good Eye – killed Night One – Town
Shinichiki (replacing Werdup)
RobertPostsChild – killed Night Three – Town
Captain Video – lynched Day Four – Wolf