First, as promised, Smapti Jones’s death
Smapti Jones, the extraordinarily old rabbit farmer and prolific breeder, was always a little suspicious to everyone there. His eyes never quite focused on one thing or person, watching the rabbits out of one eye, the grandchildren out of the other, all the while following you around the room with both.
It was inevitable that old Jones would draw the suspicion of a town already on edge. When they were finished with him, Smapti Jones’s stomach was found to contain large pieces of meat that were decidedly non-leporine and very raw, though dusted with flour.
Smapti Jones has died. They were a Werewolf
The Post family had lost many children to war, several generations over. But until recently, one child had survived each generation. William Poste, for example, was the only surviving Post of his generation, outliving four brothers in the Thirty Years’ War. Robert Post, the last surviving of seven Post brothers in the Franco-Dutch War, sired a half dozen sons and daughters, all but one of which died in the War of Spanish Succession.
The final Post, Robert Post’s youngest child, was lost decades later to the beasts of the forest.
RobertPostsChild has died. They were Vanilla Town
– Do not comment here unless you are playing and alive. You can comment here to get a link to the graveyard.
– Do not edit or delete posts for any reason. I will know.
– Do not quote directly from QT or post screenshots. You may paraphrase if you are claiming a specific role, but direct quoting is not allowed.
– If you have any questions about your role or gameplay, I recommend asking me in your QT. I may answer publicly, but it’s best to avoid asking any questions that might reveal your role.
– Refrain from discussing this game outside official game posts and QT threads. When a day is ended, I will declare “twilight” at which point game discussion should end in that thread. It will resume in the next Day Phase when it is posted.
– Be nice. We’re all friends here.
Day Phase: The day will proceed until either a simple majority is reached (50% of active players +1) or the time runs out (see the end of this post for a countdown timer).
Voting: Vote for the player you wish to lynch. Sort by oldest to find the vote thread, and reply directly to my comment. Votes not submitted as direct replies may not be accurately counted. You may change or withdraw your vote at any time by submitting a new reply to my vote thread post. “No Vote” and “No Lynch” are valid, separate choices. If a majority of active voters vote for any single candidate (or “No Lynch”), the day ends early. “No Lynch” only takes effect in this case, otherwise, the player with the most votes at the end of the day is lynched.
Role Play and Characters: If you wish to play a character, that’s cool, but not required. I will try to keep track of character names if you chose to do so.
11 7 Vanilla Town – Your only power is your vote.
1 Cop (town-aligned) – Each night phase, the cop submits a name to be investigated. I will secretly reveal the target’s alignment to the cop. The cop may reveal this information at their leisure.
4 3 Wolves – Each night phase, the wolves will agree on a player to kill.
Town wins when all wolves are eliminated. Wolves win when the number of town is equal to or less than wolves.
When players are killed, by any means, their role will be revealed (e.g. Colonel Mustard has died. He was Vanilla Town).
Sample Vanilla Town QT Message:
Welcome to the village. You are Vanilla Town. Your only power is your vote in the day thread. You win when all werewolves have been eliminated.
The Bill McNeil
GeorgeFayne – lynched Day Two – Town
Smapti Jones – lynched Day Three – Wolf
Cuttles – killed Night Two – Town
Dianoga’s One Good Eye – killed Night One – Town
RobertPostsChild – killed Night Three – Town