There didn’t need to be discussion tonight, as the Order knew immediately who they needed to kill if they were to escape this house alive.
Together, they burst into Mello’s room, wands out.
“Give up now,” one of them cried. “If you want a quick death.”
“We can do this the easy way or the hard way,” another quipped. “And if I were you, I’d pick the easy way.”
“… Cliches aside,” the third began, “My fellow spy is right. It’s best to surrender now.”
Mello stood up from his bed calmly, keeping one of his hands inside his robe. The Order spies looked at each other uneasily. He couldn’t be hiding a wand, could he? He wouldn’t have been able to use it anyway.
“Typical wizards,” Mello said. “Always so simple-minded and overconfident. You can’t even comprehend that I can defend myself without magic, can you?”
He stepped closer to the Order of the Phoenix members, unafraid.
“I’m sick and tired of wizards looking down on my kind,” he sneered. “I have just as much magical blood as you do.
“The Wizarding World needs to start over, and what better place to begin the revolution than here, integrating myself into the Dark Lord’s followers while I take them out one by one? The way I look at it, I’m doing the world a favor by ridding the world of scum like the Death Eaters.”
Mello drew a gun, pointing it at the Order spy in front of him. “But fate has brought you into my grasp as well. It’s like, as the Muggles say, ‘killing two birds with one stone.'”
He didn’t let the Order respond before pulling the trigger, the loud bang echoing throughout the entire house. One of the spies reacted by hitting him with the Killing Curse, but it was too late to save their comrade.
The two remaining Order members stood in the room for another moment before taking off. They couldn’t afford to be seen at the scene of crime — they would mourn their friend once they were free from Lord Voldemort’s grasp.
Lovely Bones was killed. She was an Order of the Phoenix spy.
Mello Yello Enthusiast was killed. He was the Squib (Serial Killer).
6. Mello Yello Enthusiast
10. Harvey Passover Dent
14. Soft Jazz Walrus
16. Lovely Bones
29. El Marinero
Pairs and Players Breakdown
• 10 pairs
> 6 pairs – Order members and Death Eaters are paired with each other (3 Order members and 3 Death Eaters are Catalysts)
> 4 pairs – Death Eaters are paired with each other (These pairs still have Catalysts and Casualties)
• There’s one extra person, who’s the serial killer. Their role is explained below.
*Special thanks to lutair for helping me balance the game!
• The Order of the Phoenix members know who each other are and will share a QT. The Death Eaters don’t know who each other are and can only talk on the game thread.
• No one knows who they’re paired with.
• No one knows if they’re the Catalyst or the Casualty.
• Killing the Catalyst also kills the Casualty they’re paired with.
• Killing the Casualty does not kill the Catalyst they’re paired with.
• None of the special roles can target the same person twice in a row.
12 6 Death Eater Goons (Vanilla Town)
1 Imperius Caster (Death Eater/Town Cop) – Able to cast the Imperius Curse on one person per night. The cursed person will reveal their alliance but not whether they’re the Catalyst or the Casualty.
• 1 True Believer (Death Eater/Town Doctor) – Able to protect one person per night. If they protect the Casualty, they won’t die if their Catalyst is killed. If they protect a Catalyst that was targeted to be killed, no one dies.
6 2 Order of the Phoenix members (Vanilla Scum) – They have the group ability to target one person to roleblock and one person to kill per night.
• 1 Mysterious Squib (Serial Killer) – The curse only affects those with magical abilities, so the Squib is partnerless. They can kill one person per night — even if they target a Catalyst, their partner won’t die.
Vanilla Town message
You are a Death Eater (Vanilla Town)
You win if all threats to the town are eliminated and at least one town-aligned player is alive.
You have no abilities; your strength is your vote and intellect. You can be paired with an Order of the Phoenix member or a fellow Death Eater. You do not know whether you are a Catalyst or a Casualty.
DO NOT EDIT POSTS! Doing so may get you modkilled and end up hurting your team and the game overall.
A typical day will end after 24 hours unless a majority vote is reached before that. A typical night will end after 12 hours unless all night actions are received before that.
Please ask me any questions you may have in your personal QT or on the game thread. Also, don’t quote directly from your QT.
Attack arguments, not people. Everyone has a different play-style. Be accommodating to them.
Roleplay is encouraged but not required.
Day 4 ends at 10:30 AM PST Friday or if a majority vote is reached first. Countdown to the end of Day 4 .