DO NOT POST HERE IF YOU AREN’T PLAYING.
Eh, you can post here. Just don’t participate in gameplay/strategy or be overly distracting.
If you’d like to comment on the game, request a link to the Graveyard QT HERE.
The morning after Emperor “Snapper” Pouchet’s dramatic death, the demoralized townspeople could barely bring themselves to leave their homes, afraid of what senseless slaughter they might discover, or perhaps commit themselves. Still, Avocat wasn’t going to cleanse itself of this Satanic menace, so they arrived in groups of two and three to the Chicory Café, which had become their morning meeting place. After listening to the fiery words of Father Ethan and holding a moment of silence for good ol’ Snapper, they dug into their grits and grillades to fortify themselves for the day ahead.
The room was unusually quiet this morning, however. Young Blue slowly looked from face to face and finally asked, “Lawd, ah don’ wanna be raisin’ no consternation like mah chickins iff’n a storm’s a fixin’ to blow, but ain’t ol’ Sub us’ly here afore now?” Mr. Candide looked lost, but Wreck seemed to understand; he stood up without a word, wiped his mouth with his handkerchief, and led the way to Sub’s house. They found Sub in the backyard, laying under his favorite oak tree with his throat ripped out. Wreck sighed and said solemnly, “I reckon I’ll notify his people. His me-maw’s gonna take it real hard.”
subsaharan is dead. He was not a wolf.
You vote by replying to the very first comment, appropriately titled VOTE THREAD. It is easy to find if you sort comments by oldest. To change your vote, simply post another reply. DO NOT EDIT ANY VOTE. Only votes posted as a reply to the official VOTE THREAD will count.
Please make at least 3 posts per game-day, or you will be replaced.
DO NOT EDIT POSTS even if you made a grammatical error that is haunting you. Rather, read through and think carefully about your comment before posting it. Editing a post may get you mod-killed, and that would be sad.
Day Three will last ~24 hours unless a majority vote is reached before that. Night Three will last as long as it must. Day/Night lengths may be adjusted if necessary.
If you have questions that may reveal sensitive information, you can ask them in your personal QT.
Attack arguments, not people. Everyone has a different playing style. Be accommodating to them. Role playing is welcome but not required.
1) Emperor Snapper (actually remembers that LA is French, knows a lot about toads)
2) MacCrocodile (Guillaume DuCrocque, lawyer, sharp dresser, sharp . . . teeth)
3) Flaxon Jackson (Skye Nightingale Duquesne, your typically abnormally confident, world-weary, 16-year-old female protagonist, tee hee)
4) ThoughtsThoughtsThoughts (the Widow Jackson, church lady, wearer of large hats)
5) Candide (Yankee socialist sorcerer math teacher)
6) Mello Yello Enthusiast (Eulycess S. Mello, moonshiner, prodigious sampler of his own product)
7) Shinichiki (purveyor of exotic meats and meat accessories)
8) Creeper (big fan of cleansing fire)
9) the good king snugglewumps (emo teen, Flaxon’s YA foil)
10) Bluelightspecial (Blue, raiser of chickens)
11) Shipwreck (Wreck, runs a junkyard, has a mean dog if movies have taught us anything)
12) Zecko ([your picture here])
13) Holly Jolly Allison (Loves beer and LSU, hates Nick Saban)
14) InnDEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED (lurks behind the old mill)
15) Bobbie Draper 🚀 (of the Dulvey Drapers)
16) subsaharan (Sub from Lafayette, loves his me-maw)
8 Town Council members (Vanilla Town)
1 Conspiracy Theorist (Town Jailkeep)
1 Zealot (Town Cop)
1 Open Carry Enthusiast (Town One-Shot Vigilante)
1 Soldier Wolf (Vanilla Wolf)
1 Alpha Wolf (Wolf One-Shot Recruiter) / 1 Recruit (Vanilla Wolf), activated by Alpha’s death
1 Shaman Wolf (Wolf Role-Blocker)
1 Psychopath (Serial Killer)
Day Three ends at 8:00pm EST on Tuesday, February 14, or if a majority lynch vote is reached.