DO NOT POST HERE IF YOU AREN’T PLAYING.
If you’d like to comment on the game, make a request here and I’ll give you a link to the graveyard QT.
What goes on in the minds of the affluent to so often have them thinking they’re above the law? After confessing nonchalantly to all the charges levied against him and even more, the defendant – Flubdub D. Gunterpake – thought he would try to negotiate a deal or rather coerce the jury into letting him go free. With the confidence of a man twice dead inside and coddled his entire life by sycophantic enablers his wealth and excess afforded him, he retired for the weekend to his family ranch where he awaited the verdict and hunted two of his lowly man-servants for sport. The verdict came crashing down on him like an anvil and for once, his quixotic delusions were to remain delusions. Officers raided his ranch and dragged him kicking and screaming to his final sentencing. On the way back to the courthouse, the convoy was ambushed by shooters his fixer had paid to help orchestrate his escape but in the midst of all the gunfire, Flubdub took a bullet to his neck and bled out.
Flubdub was found guilty. He was the Financier for the Cabal
Flubdub, find a link to the graveyard in your QT.
At the end of each day phase, the player with the most votes is named the Defendant for the night phase following immediately. If there’s a tie, the tied player who reached the most number of votes first is selected.
You vote by replying to the very first comment which I have titled VOTE THREAD. It is easy to find if you sort comments to oldest. To change you vote, simply post another reply. DO NOT EDIT YOUR INITIAL VOTE.
The default vanilla QT looks like this:
You are but a mere Cog in the wheel of time (Vanilla Townie). Unwitting and Unknowing. No matter your profession.
– You win if all threats to the town are eliminated and at least one town-aligned player is alive.
– You have no abilities save for inclusion in the jury pool but I hear they give those away to pretty much anyone these days.
– Your strength is your vote and your intellect. You must use it to decide alongside everyone else during each day phase on the player to be put on trial and be named the Defendant for the night.
Please make at least 3 posts per game-day (24 hours) or you will be replaced.
DO NOT EDIT POSTS!
Rather, read through and think very well about your comment before posting it. Editing a post may get you modkilled and end up hurting your team and the game overall.
A typical day will end after 24 hours unless a majority vote is reached before that. A typical night will end after 12 hours unless all night actions are received before that.
Please ask me any questions you may have in your personal QT. Also, never quote directly from your QT. It is however perfectly alright to quote stuff from this thread in your QT.
Attack arguments, not people. Everyone has a different play-style. Be accommodating to them.
1) Flaxon Jackson – killed day five. Reckless Vigilante
3) FlubDub Gunterpake – killed night five. Financier for the cabal
4) Mello Yello Enthusiast
5) El Marinero
6) MacCrocodile – killed night three. Cog and night two juror
8) Mirage – killed night four. Bought and night three juror
13) forget_it_jake – killed night one. Cog and night one juror
15) Kolya – killed night four. Bought and night one and two juror
Jurors – 3
Assistant DA (Town Cop) – 1
State’s Witness (Town Voyeur) – 1
Pardoner (Town Doctor) – 1
Reckless Vigilante (Serial Killer) – 1
Countersurveillance Expert (Scum Roleblocker) – 1
Fixer (Scum 2-shot Recruiter and Framer) – 1
Financier (Scum Godfather) – 1
6th session ends at 11:00AM CT Thursday or if a majority vote is reached first.