Welcome back to Oops! All Cupids Werewolf, the game where
every Wolf is also a Cupid??
This year, the Cupids have had a change of heart. They’re now on the side of Town, because a new threat is here: The Cult of the Red Pill.
The number of Cupids in the game is dependent on how many players sign up. Possible Cupids include an Inquisitive Cupid, a Healing Cupid, a
War Blade Cupid, and a Lucky Cupid. Cupids will never be told one anothers’ identities. At the beginning of the game, Cupids will pick two other players to become Fated Lovers who must then find each other in the night to activate their powers.
Cult membership and the Serial Killer role will be assigned after Cupids pick Fated Lovers. The Cult will begin with a Charismatic Leader and a Manipulative Sidekick. Each night, the Charismatic Leader may recruit a new member into the cult. If the Cult becomes 50% of the living population, then the incels take over and there’s no hope for us at all. The Cult cannot kill until either (1) the Serial Killer dies* or (2) they recruit a vigilante. Once the cult begins killing, they can no longer recruit.
All roles will be fully revealed upon death (e.g. Fated Doctor, Blade Cupid, Vigilante Cultist…).
- Fated Lovers will be told how many fated partners they have, but not what their power will be. They must find each other in the night by at least one party guessing their partner correctly. Once found, they are entered into a Couple chat and their shared power is activated.
- If a Fated Lover is killed before their couple is formed, then the remaining Lover will automatically enter a Couple with their patron Cupid and share the power. If their patron Cupid is also dead, then the power is lost forever.
- If a Fated Lover is recruited, then the other Fated Lover of the couple will be told they have lost their soulmate to the incels. The Cupid will inhereit the unactivated power alone.
- If an activated Lover is recruited, then their partner is night killed. The new Cultist can then use their power for the benefit of the cult.
- If one activated Lover dies, then both die.
- If a player is chosen by more than one Cupid, then there can be Fated Polyamourous arrangements.
- All members will all share a chat and may all participate in deciding how their powers will be used during the night phase. A power will be available as long as both Lovers who hold the power are alive.
- To borrow terminology from computer programming… a “leaf” is a Lover who was only fated to be with one other person and a “node” is a player chosen by multiple Cupids to be with multiple people.
- If a kill-targeted Lover is a “leaf”, then the other members of the poly group will stay alive. The power the leaf’s coupling brought to the group will die with them.
- If a kill-targeted Lover was a “node”, then all of their connected “leaf” lovers die with them. The deaths will not chain propagate if a “node” was connected to another “node.”
- If any polyamorous player is recruited, then the rest of the Lovers in the group will die, regardless of “leaf”/”node” status. The recruited player can use any powers that were originally assigned to them to benefit the cult.
- If the Cult makes up 50% of the population, then they win.
- If all scum dies, then town wins.
- If the Serial Killer kills everyone else, then they win.
- Inquisitive Cupid grants the Investigator Role
WarBlade Cupid grants the Vigilante Role
- Healing Cupid grants the Doctor Role
Lucky Cupid grants their couple protection from either party ever being recruited.
- Cupids cannot be recruited by the cult unless their Role changes through inheriting the couple power.
- ≤7 Vanilla Townies
- 6 Fated Lovers
- 3 Cupids who may grant the following possible roles:
- Investigator Couple may each night learn if a targeted player is involved with the cult or not. A cult-aligned investigator will be able to identify Cupids and Lovers instead.
- Vigilante Couple has the power to target one player for a night kill. If a vigilante is recruited into the cult, the cult can no longer recruit and must start offering sacrifices.
- Doctor Couple may each night choose a targeted player to protect from death. Doctor may self-target, but may not target the same player twice in a row. The Doctor cannot save a Player from dying if their Lover is killed, but will prevent the Couple from dying if they protect the night-kill-targeted Lover.
Lucky Couple cannot be recruited by the cultists.
- 1 Charismatic Leader will recruit a new Cultist every night. The first recruit will become the Manipulative Sidekick.
- ≤ 1 Manipulative Sidekick will take over if the Charismatic Leader dies.
- ??? Cultists. The total number of cultists will be not be tracked in the header. However, KOBKI will be announced.
- Assigned from among the singles after Cupids pick Fated Lovers
- Cannot be recruited by the cult
- RP is optional, but appreciated!
- Please try to make at least 2 posts a day. If you go quiet, then you will get one day’s time to let us know if you still want to play. Otherwise, you will be automatically killed or replaced at the next night phase.
- Do NOT Screenshot or quote directly from your personal chat. This will result in an instant mod kill.
- Do NOT screenshot your couple channel. However, you may directly quote from your couple channel.
- Do NOT edit or delete any posts without mod permission both in the game thread and in your channels.
- Any accidental leak of your IRL name or email will be automatically deleted by mods to protect your privacy.
- Do NOT belittle other players for their choices or reasoning. Attack arguments, not people.
- Emotional appeals are discouraged as arguments since we don’t want to guilt people for their votes.
Lutair will be helping me co-mod, as per usual. With 19 players, we will run the game with 3 Cupids.
- Marlowe (@marlowespade:disqus)
- April (@April_LKD:disqus)
- sic (@sic_humor:disqus)
- Lindsay (@gaydisaster:disqus)
- Indy (@inndeeeeed2:disqus)
- MSD (@DekaTria:disqus)
- Cork (@disqus_Tr5XJm6gin:disqus)
- Cop (@copontheedgeish:disqus)
- raven (@ravenampersand:disqus)
- Quee (@mrsqueequeg:disqus)
- Nate (@NateTheLesser:disqus)
- emm (@emmeleemm:disqus)
- Tiff (@tiffachingsgoldenhare:disqus)
- Goat (@GoatfulDead:disqus)
- Wasp (@unstoppablewasp:disqus)
- Josephus (@josephusbrown:disqus)
- Side (@side_character:disqus)
- Ralph (@RalphWaldoWiggum:disqus)
- Chum (@ChumJoely:disqus)
- hoho (@hohodor:disqus)