Heads up Avocados – only ONE FRICKIN’ WEEK until Giftmas!!
Okay, yes, this is a little early, but folks: if you ship TODAY (Thursday 11/21), you only have five shipping days (11/22, 11/25, 11/26, 11/27, 11/29) left for your gift to be delivered in time for Giftmas (not everyone gets Saturday mail).
I would like to emphasize that Thanksgiving (US) is literally 3 days before Giftmas this year, so PLEASE plan shipping accordingly – US ‘cados don’t get mail on Thursday, 11/28, and there will likely be a backlog of mail on Friday, 11/29.
YOUR MAIL MOOSES SHOULD ALREADY BE ON THEIR WAY, CANUCKADOS.
- Please check the email you provided me with regularly — particularly if you’re an Amazon Locker recipient.
- First-time Locker gifters: you will not get a Locker code to forward to me to send to your gifter until your gift has been delivered to the locker. I do not need your tracking/order numbers.
- There’s a subthread for shouting into the void that you got your gift that you should go comment in.
- If you’re still waffling in panicky indecision, check out the Brainstorming Thread
- Again, please keep in mind that many people’s last day to receive mail prior to Giftmas is November 29th this year.
- DON’T OPEN YOUR GIFT UNTIL DECEMBER 1ST!
(Please, do not ship live Spidermen)