Rupert Bear was still looking for a professor in town who could guide him, when he came across a mysterious figure.
“Excuse me sir, I think that’s a nice a cloak. Where did get it from?”
Are you a professor by any chance? I’m trying to get help solving the town mysteries.”
“Sir? Do you know if there’s a professor in town?”
The Cloak figure turns around.
“You ask too many questions.”
Rupert is blasted by a memory gun.
Rupert was wandering town, not really sure anymore what he went looking for anymore or where he was, when a Triangular Demon appeared before him.
“Hey there Question Mark? How’s it going!”
“You’re really living up to your symbol now!”
“Can you help me?” Rupert pleaded.
“Hmm… maybe. What would you like me to do for you, Question Mark?”
“All I can remember is… Nutwood. I think I should go back there?”
“Sure thing!” Bill Cipher snapped his fingers and a hole appeared in the ground. “Just hop in there and you’ll make it home!”
“Thanks mister!” Rupert said before jumping in.
“Too bad you’ll be falling for a billion years before you get there!”
Grumproro / Rupert Bear is Falling. She was the Question Mark / Town.
- 2 MYSTERY TWINS: Share awkward sibling hugs and a QT.
- The Pine Tree: Obsessed with the mysteries of Werewolf Falls (Investigator)
- The Shooting Star: Though not as mystery obsessed as her brother, she’s always up for adventure. (Town Recruiter – See Recruitment Rules below)
- THE FEZ: Conman / Tourist Trap Owner (Jailkeeper, locks you in the Mystery Shack)
- ICE BAG: Town Butt-Kicker (2-Shot Vigilante)
QUESTION MARK: Friendly Handyman. Might ask you what’s up, dog? (Can chooses a player to ask a question Night) 126 Vanilla Town
The Society of the Blind Eye (6 Werewolves)
The Society of the Blind Eye is targeting towns folk with memory guns, attempting to erase all knowledge of the paranormal. Being struck by their memory guns eliminates a player from the game.
- The Glasses: Mad Scientist / Hillbilly founder. His crazed nature may mislead the investigators (ie Investigator will get False Result).
- The Pentagram: Creepy Child Psychic (Wolf Investigator)
- The Llama: Might bless you with the chance to be her servant for the night at the Northwest Mansion Manor (Wolf Roleblocker)
- The Stitched Heart: Half-dead teenager looking for love (Wolf Recruiter – See Recruitment Rules Below)
- The Stitched Heart’s Lover: They’re from Canada (Recruited Wolf)
- Toby Determined: Hapless Reporter with no power (Vanilla Wolf)
Bill Cipher (1 Serial Killer)
One player has been possessed by the mysterious Bill Cipher. If Bill is day-killed or targeted by the vigilante, he will simply possess another player (of the eliminated player’s choice) to take on the SK mantle. The only way Bill Cipher can be defeated is if targeted by a memory gun, wiping him from existence. AKA – he can only be taken out by a wolf kill… UNLESS all the wolves are killed off before him. Then town will take the memory guns into their possession, and Bill Cipher will be vulnerable to any town attempt to kill him.
- THE SIX FINGERED HAND: Currently lost in another dimension, but each faction will have a chance to recruit this figure (Wolves/Town will get a Medic, Bill Cipher would get a partner SK. See Recruitment Rules below)
- Sister Jude / The Enigmatic Cop
- Ralph / Bertie
- Sic Humor / Tad Strange
- Lindsay / Tina Belcher
- Spooky / Cackling Skull
- DW / Hat Kid!
- Sukaluski / Summerween Trickster
- Louie / Special Agent Cooper
- Jake / Dolphin Boy
- Hoho / Shanklin Possum
- Colonel Mustard / Celestabellebethabelle
- Josephus Brown / Xyler & Craz
- Captain Video / Vučko the Olympic Mascot
Pulp / StanfordLiz156 / Grunkle Stan
- Side Character / Side Character
- Donalbain / Boney
- El Marinero / Mermando
- Hayes Code / Hodag
- Goat / Coach McGuirk Vanilla Town
- AnnaNomaly / AnnaNomaly Vanilla Town
- April / Mr. Peanutbutter Vanilla Town
- Mr.ImMyOwnGrampa / Manly Dan Vanilla Town
- Lord Stoneheart / Bidoof Vanilla Town
Sheltie/ Dib / WaluigiGrumproro / Rupert Bear Question Mark / Town
- RECRUITMENT: On the first three nights, Town and the Wolves will compete to recruit the Hand. Each of those night Mabel will select a player that she “trusts” (besides her brother). Trusting a wolf or town player will be do nothing. Trusting EITHER the Six Fingered Hand OR the Fez will bring the Hand to Town’s side. Trusting Bill Cipher will have catastrophic consequences. Meanwhile, Robbie will also be recruiting for the wolves. Upon targeting another player, they will be informed whether or not they have targeted the Hand (but no other info on that players’ role would be provided). They can choose whether to lock in the recruitment or to cancel it and try again the next night (they can only recruit 1 player), but Night 3 will be their last chance to use the power. Once a Robbie Recruitment is locked in, the player will join the wolf faction, but will function as lovers with the Stitched-Heart. IF a player is recruited by both sides on the same night, they will die. If neither Town or the Wolves has recruited the Six Fingered Hand after the first three nights, and the player is still alive, they will join forces with Bill Cipher (as a QT mate and back-up SK).
- Otherwise, all typical werewolf rules apply. A Day phase where you vote for who to kill, a night phase where rolled players use their powers.
- DO NOT QUOTE from any of your QT’s. Do not edit comments
- Participation: Please note that you must make a minimum of three posts per day to avoid being mod-killed.
- Roleplaying not required but certainly encouraged. You can take a Gravity Falls character if you want, even if it’s one of the roles in the game. I’m sure I’ll find some way to explain it in the write-ups.
- Blocks > Recruitments > Investigations > Other > Kill Shots
- The Wolves win when they hold a voting majority… UNLESS Bill Cipher remains in the game. Bill Cipher must be defeated for the Wolves to win.
Hello, you are a normal resident of Werewolf Falls (Vanilla Town). You live oblivious to the weirdness and danger that exists around you, and your only power is your vote. Have fun!
TWILIGHT WILL BE AT 2PM EST ON THURSDAY AUGUST 1ST (NEGOTIABLE)
MPQ LXIP KKWIW PMMVR