By November the entire 20th and 21st centuries had collapsed into a single schoolyear. But there was no time to worry about that, there were multiple wars on. One of those wars was between the Heathers and the Plastics, and it had already claimed the lives of two of each of their own, thanks to the machinations of the diabolical Christian Slater.
Enoby (Lindsay) and Ponyboy (Hoho) are dead. They were, respectively, a Plastic and a Heather, and given their characters they might both feel it’s better this way.
Factions and roles
9 7 Vanilla Students 3 2 Plastics (Wolves faction 1) 3 2 Heathers (Wolves faction 2)
1 Christian Slater (Serial Killer)
2 Dead Too Gay to Function Sons (Lovers)
2 Girls with Hair Full of Secrets (Detectives)
Night action order:
Special actions (Parties, etc.)
Unlike most games, neither of the wolf factions in this game get to kill their opponents– at least under normal circumstances. The only eliminations in this game will be lynches and the serial killer’s night kills. Once one clique or the other is completely eliminated, the other wins. If Christian Slater makes it to the end, he wins instead, successfully blowing up the school and framing it as a mass suicide. Instead of night kills, every night, each wolf faction gets to claim two other players to their side. Only unclaimed townies, lovers, or detectives can be claimed– members of the other faction and Christian Slater cannot be claimed. Claimed players share their faction’s win condition and join their QT. Each faction will also get one recruit, which they can choose from their claimed townies on any night after the first.
- Killed players will be roleclaimed.
- At twilight, the player with the most votes will be lynched. Ties will result in all tied players being lynched.
- DO NOT EDIT POSTS! DO NOT QUOTE DIRECTLY FROM YOUR QT! Doing so may get you modkilled and end up hurting your team and the game overall.
- Feel free to ask any questions in your personal QT or on the game thread.
- Attack arguments, not people. Everyone has a different play-style. Be accommodating to them.
- Jake (Celestia Ludenberg)
- Flubba (A currently nameless geek)
- Stony (The girl who Doesn’t Even Go here)
LambDance (Diary of a Dead Girl Walking )
- Indy (???)
Spiny (Mary Wollstonecraft Godwin)
- Mr. Immyowngrandfather (JFK)
- Snugs (TV’s Riverdale‘s Archie Andrews)
- Zecko (Janet)
- Louie (Maria the foreign exchange student)
- Jude (Sister Judith, undercover nun)
- Candide (Candide)
- Mac (Mindy)
Little Miss Murder Fits
- Mayelbridwen (May Edwards)
- Riley Jones (RPC)
Lindsay (Ebony Dark’ness Dementia Raven Way)
- Spooky (Sprite Pepsi)
- Nick (Dawson Torrest)
Twilight will be at 8:15 PM ET on November 2.
Countdown located here