The guests, growing a bit tired of the revelry, had a very relaxed party this night. They talked and drank, but the music was slower and the atmosphere more calm.
Even the death was pretty calm this night. Eirene sat down on a couch, then seemed to fall asleep. When they tried to rouse her, the guests found she was no longer breathing.
LouieBlue/Ειρήνη Παλαιολογίνα is dead. She was a Plague Doctor [Town Doctor].
As they removed her mask, they saw she had no eyes beneath it. Her pale face, now blue in the light, was a sight to behold. Calm and still, her body sat there for a few minutes before they finally brought her to the pyre.
- Captain Video – Æthylene of Glycol, alchemist at large – Orange
- The Lion King BannerThief – Banner, the Lion King – Orange
- hohoPetrarpossum – Petrarch’s Possom – Blue
- Lord Hamletheart – Prince Hamlet of Denmark – Purple
- Owen1120 – The Scat Man – Orange
- forget_it_agnes (jake) – Agnes – Blue
- HolsGG – Mrs. Standish – Purple
- The Hayes Code – Harley – Blue
- Prester John’s Child (RPC) – Michelangelo – Orange
- Shinichiki-Boo – ??? – Green
3 Conspirators (Mafia Goons)
4 Nobles (Vanilla Townies)
1 Novice Factotum (Town Backup*)
1 Amateur Inspector (Town Cop**)
1 Garrulus Gab (Town Jailkeeper)
*Backup to Plague Doctor, Garrulus Gab, or Amateur Inspector, whichever dies first. Choose on tie
**Inspector chooses to investigate rooms, not players. Gets hints.
You must choose a new room to mingle in between Blue, Purple, Green, Orange, or Red. Any number of people can fit in one room, but this may affect certain night actions. You must choose in your QT. Your room choice is hidden tonight. (If you don’t choose, one will be assigned to you).
Remember NO EDITING POSTS. If you edit a post, you will likely be modkilled, which is bad for your entire team. Attack arguments, not people. Feel free to get into character, but votes and game-based decisions don’t necessarily have to be thoroughly character-based. Remember, this is a game. Have fun with it!
The day ends when there is a majority of votes or on Friday at 5PM Pacific. Countdown Timer