Why Norway? Why not?
- It’s no joke: In 1947 five Norwegians, a Swede, and a parrot traveled nearly 7000 miles from Peru to the Tuamotu Archipelago in a balsa wood raft. What was the name of the raft?
- Name this Norwegian, the current World Chess Champion.
- In what novel (and other media of the same name) do our heroes travel to the planet making planet Magrathea and meet Slartibartfast, who won an award for designing the fjords of Norway?
- Part of the jingle for a fictional product can be heard below. According to the singer, what group of people known by a three word epithet raises the main ingredient in that product?
- Edvard Grieg’s familiar pieces “In the Hall of the Mountain King” and “Morning Mood” were originally written as part of the incidental music for what Henrik Ibsen play?
- Magnus Carlsen
- The Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy
- Norwegian bachelor farmers
- Peer Gynt
Please use spoiler tags if you play along in the comments.