It’s a weird night. You hear a lot of scuttling around as you try to sleep, and towards midnight you hear an unearthly wailing that just will not quit. Some of you wonder if Alaska always had this much Spanish moss. But, eventually, you all get to sleep.
Caesar Man makes breakfast (a reheated Deep! Deep! Dish with some berries scattered over it) and you restlessly circle the campfire.
“What a weird night,” says Big Jim. “Haven’t had sleep that bad since the ’80s.”
“Crikey,” says Bindi, in a scratchy morning voice that shows she’s not really into it right now.
“God damn this sleep schedule,” says Evan. “Do you think we’ll be back soon? They’re expecting me back at work.”
Sharon fills up her NPR travel mug with instant coffee dissolved in river water and walks over to the two people still sleeping. “Hey, you guys want some coffee?” She pokes Persephone “Oh man, I bet you’re dead.” She rolls her over. “Yep.”
She stands up, bracing her free hand against her knee. “Hey, Persephone died. And, uh.” She kicks the equally still form of Remy Del Monte, because bending back over will give her headrush. “Yeah, looks like he’s dead, too. Two dead people.”
Capt. Lindsay Funke has died. She was the MEDIC, and was TOWN.
Mello Yello Enthusiast has died. He was the ACCOUNTANT, and was a WOLF.
You all can’t believe two wolves have died in two days. “Shit,” says Sharon, speaking for all of you. “Do you think they’re allergic?”
Over Red’s protests to save leftovers, you bury the dead, and move on. You pass a sign reading WELCOME TO CRYOLITEVILLE, but the middle part of it was smashed out by something. Now it just says WELCOME TO CRY VILLE.
- 16 Town
- 3 Wolves
- 1 Serial Killer
- This is an advanced difficulty game. Expect the unexpected. If you saw Annihilation or read any Phillip K. Dick, you may find that helpful, but it isn’t necessary.
- Everybody has a role. Roles can change. Except for the Little Caesars mascot, all roles will initially be secret.
- The count will not be updated as the game goes on.
- Death in this game is not necessarily permanent. Check your QTs daily.
- Town wins when all the wolves and the serial killer are defeated.
- The wolves win when they are equal to the number of town-aligned players left.
- Serial killer wins when it comes down to just them and one other person.
- Additional win conditions may become available as the game progresses.
- A tie at the end of day results in No Lynch. A majority of living players voting for any one person (or No Lynch) ends the day early.
- No editing posts.
- No quoting or screencapping from your QTs.
- If you have any other questions about rules, please ask in QT, and I will answer publicly here.
- Last, and most importantly: Anything I (as moderator) say, from Day 1 onward, could be a lie. Also, I’m the guy who ran the Snowman game, so factor that in. Use your best judgments to find the truths of Zone Z.
Capt. Lindsay Funke Admirax
- Doctor Nick
- Flubba Gunto
- Smapti Jones
- Spiny Creature
- Forget It Jake
- Robert Post’s Child
Mello Yello Enthusiast
- Banner Thief
Day 3 will end Friday, March 23, at 10 a.m. EST: Countdown