The Others plotted secretly throughout the day and night. The four unknowns communicated using secret messages beneath the very noses of the oblivious passengers, who were busy digging their first grave for a fallen passenger.
At night, as the passengers drank their meager stashes of tiny liquor bottles in the memory of their fallen Korean friend, the Others made their move. In the dark of the night, the Others snuck over to the dune where a passenger made his or her or its bed. They attacked in concert, throwing the passenger into the woods, where the passenger was ravaged by unknown assailants. But miraculously, the passenger survived, through the Grace of the Island.
The passengers awoke the next morning, relieved to see that they had all survived the night, but still wary of the remaining four Others in their midst.
The passengers spent the morning debating hotly. Half of them wanted to move inland, to avoid the openness of the beach, where they felt they could not hide from random sneak attacks. Half of them felt the beach was safer, where they could see the danger approaching and also, there was maybe a dinosaur in the woods? Back and forth they argued as the sun rose high in the sky.
The volleyball Wilson was insistent. “We’ll be safer in the woods! We can hide in the knots of trees and underneath the shrubbery!”
“No, you ass!” yelled Zack Ferrari. “Not all of us are round balls that can fit in such small spaces. We won’t be able to see the Others coming!”
Finally, the group decided the only way to handle this was to split up. The inland group began to pack up their belongings and cram as much food and supplies in suitcases they salvaged from the plane. The beach group sulked, pulling items out of the suitcases they wanted to keep, feeling the inland group was abandoning them. Dr. Arzt silently watched, until he could hold his tongue no longer.
“We have to stick together. If we break up our groups, and allow infighting to separate us, we will all die, one by one. Last week most of us were strangers. But we’re all here now. And God knows how long we’re going to be here. But if we can’t live together, we’re going to die alone.”
Today’s Random Event is Live Together, Die Alone.
This Random Event requires that today’s lynch vote be unanimous. If Twilight falls and the lynch vote is not unanimous, then a random player will die, with that player’s identity to be decided by a random number generator.
To be clear:
- If the day ends with a non-unanimous vote, then the player voted to be lynched will die, as will a random player to be determined by RNG.
- If the day ends with a unanimous vote, then only the player voted to be lynched will die.
And by unanimous, the Island means unanimous. Even the player who is voted to be lynched may not vote for another player, although that player may vote for himself/itself/herself, or may choose not to vote at all. Not everyone has to vote, but the final recorded vote that happens among the players that do vote must be unanimous.
- Pilgrim Doctor Nick
- Captain Video
- Smapti Jones
- InnDEEEEED (ThanksgivingStyle)
- Admirapple Pie
- A Winged Potato
12 Castaways (Town)
4 Others (Wolves)
- At the start of the game, there are two factions and two factions only. Depending on the course of events, more factions may emerge, including but not limited to a serial killer.
- The counts of players in each faction will not be updated in the header unless otherwise stated.
- When a player dies, their faction and role (though not the specifics of what their role means) will be revealed.
- The Castaways win when all scum factions have been eliminated.
- The Others win when all Castaways and competing scum factions have been eliminated.
- In the event of a tie at the end of a day, a two-hour runoff vote will be held between the leading vote-getters.
- A majority of votes for a player or a No Lynch ends the day early.
- Do not edit posts.
- Do not directly quote or screencap from your QT.
- If you have any questions, please ask Hols and I in your QT.
Day 2 will end Wednesday at 8:30 PM EST, or when a majority lynch vote is reached.