The next day, the politicians visited the Lincoln Memorial, an important monument of historical times. Then they realized that looking at a big president for a whole day would be quite boring, so they went to the nearest Chili’s.
However, not everyone arrived to eat Fresh Mex on time. Representative Demyx was found dead, facedown in her hotel toilet. Meg Powers lied still in her bed- she had been poisoned in a leftover takeout Italian food box. And Sarah-Lynn Martha Ames was found laying in the shower, blood streaming from her neck.
The survivors began discussing their lives over burritos when, all of a sudden, a gun-toting cowboy ran in.
“Papa!” yelled Senator Yates.
“Hey, boy,” he replied, tipping his hat genially before plonking a machine gun on the table. The Republicans oohed and aahed, while the Democrats backed away in fear.
“I heard you folks were in trouble,” he said. “I’ll let you borrow my prize gun for one day, but only a licensed NRA member can fire it. Use it well.” He disappeared in a magical puff of smoke.
Demyx has died. She was Vanilla Town.
HolsGG has died. She was Vanilla Town.
forget_it_jake has died. She was Vanilla Town.
A one-shot vigilante has been added to the game. Today only, they will pick one person who they want to shoot and the murderer’s alignment will be revealed with the lynch.
I’m on my phone during a free period, rules n’ roles to come later.
Smapti Jones– Vanilla Town
A Winged Potato
TCRM– Vanilla Town
HolsGG Vanilla Town
BannerThief Justice MacCrocodile– Vanilla Town
forget_it_jake Vanilla Town
subsaharan– Vanilla Town
Demyx Vanilla Town
the good king snugglewumps
Mello Yello Enthusiast
8 Democrats and 6 Republicans are split into:
7 Vanilla Town members
1 FBI Agent (protects/jails people at night)
4 Vanilla Russians
1 Russian Recruiter (can sway another American into being a Russian)
1 One-Shot Vigilante (they will pick one person who they want to shoot and the murderer’s alignment will be revealed with the lynch)
- The FBI Agent cannot jail themselves, or the same person two days in a row.
- Each night the Democrats and Republicans meet in secret to discuss one person to nightkill. They cannot kill a member of their own party
- Russians (wolves) will show up as Russian to the Justice’s investigations. Everyone else will be labeled American.
- The Russians win when they are equal to the number of town-aligned players left.
- Town wins when all the Russians are defeated.
- A tie at the end of day results in a tiebreaker round where the tied people can only be voted for. It will last two hours.
- A majority of living players voting for any one person (or No Lynch) ends the day early.
- No editing posts.
- No quoting or screencapping from your QTs.
- If you have any other questions about rules, because I forgot at least ten of them, please ask in QT, and I will answer publicly here.
Tomorrow ends Saturday at 4 PM EST. Good luck.